05 June, 2010

California Love

Alright so here's the deal. I'm in a jet on my way to California. Yeah! I've been wanting to go to this state for many years. Ever since it's been described to me. So once you're able to read this entry, it means I've found a safe wifi spot. And I haven't forgotten to hit the update button.

It's me. And my asshole friend, or swillusion, goin to visit jeehad in the greater Los Angeles area. We are excited as fuck! AND we are only 1 hour into our flight. Only 5 more to go. But you know what? Aside from the absurd amount of turbulence we've been riding through, it hasn't been bad. We've been planning this trip since mid march and now it's finally happening. Wowzers on bowser. Bitch. :thrust:



- Posted using BlogPress Lite from my iPod touch. << LOL sofakingstupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment