09 June, 2010

Hip Hip! HOORAY!

Woo!
Studio City, in Los Angeles, California is nice from what I can tell.  I've been living here with my very good friends for the past few days.  I like it so much here. Although it's not as warm as I would have imagined it, it is still a very nice location.  I'm sitting in my friend's apartment right now. And it still doesn't feel like this is happening.  Sitting in his carpeted living room, only 3 feet from the fireplace and with a 20' ceiling over my head.  To my right is my very good friend, Anna, playing flOw . It's almost 8:30PM here and we're waiting for our awesome host to get home from work.  This guy is something else. He's doing great and living life. It's refreshing to see someone realize their potential and doing something with it. 

So, I'm on vacation here.  My 1 week of vacation time that I have been allotted from my work place, I decided to finally come out here. This was my little gift to myself. I was pretty bummed that my other very close friend was unable to come out with us. Oh well, everything happens for a reason.

This vacation time was something that I've needed for a long time - a change of scenery.  I am set on moving out here. The goal: Summer 2011.

What sucks about this is, family and friends on the east coast.  More so because my family has gained a member in the last three weeks.  And it will suck to be away from family right now.  But, at some point, we all have to live our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment