07 February, 2010

Boogie

Life's been pretty eventful lately. The allupons single, hanging out with the neighbor john, taking in the right amount of protein after a workout, grabbing sweet ass music from my illusionary sage, kinda making up with a disgruntled best friend of the past, having the first ever practice with our new ska band, and finally taking h-boogie out. That was just this week. Well, I saved the best for last. That woman is marvelous. I can not wait until our next rendezvous. She's so intelligent, has a great sense of humor, she's easy going, and the appearance of an angel. A beautiful smile, this girl is a bombshell. That's all I will say for now.

Now it's time to vent a little. Blogspot needs a better iPhone app. This just isn't cutting the cheese LOL. You can't format text, and doing HTML on this seems like it would be a royal pain...
One of the roommates has gone a little insane, we believe. She's taken most of her silverware and dinnerware up to her room where they will never see the light of day again. I think it's because there are days where the dishes continued to stack. And since her bf doesn't bother to do dishes ever, it is the assumed responsibility of me and the
other two roommates to do the dishes for the house. The fit is about to hit the Shan, and very soon. -.- or maybe we will continue to be passive. I don't really care anymore...

It's SuperBowl XLIV today... Go Saints? I'm indifferent to this one... I rather boogie on up to the village.







Oh yes, I've discovered wordboner.com. It's design with just typography. Less is more and they've hit it right on.






No comments:

Post a Comment