24 February, 2010

Listening to El Ten Eleven. An instrumental duo - man on drums & man on guitar/bass. I haven't read their bio yet but I did stop by their site, and it's a nice little place. They were a little lazy with it and made it using WordPress, but it's filled with all of the right content (and they're brutally talented) so I'll forgive them. Like I said in my last post, I discovered them going through illusion's hard drive. She has tons of music that is still foreign to me, and although I have been on a bit of a downloading streak, I thought fumbling through hers would make things easier for me. She only had two songs from them: My Only Swerving which is on their self-titled album (pictured above), and Living on Credit Blues which is on Every Direction is North (to the right).  They are quite the chilled out group.  They remind me of The Photographic (also quite the aural treat).

So I just recently got a week's vacation, or what feels like one. My unconventional and just utterly fucking strange boss is gone for a week.  You know it's bad when most of your co-workers are celebrating your absence. I thought I needed to chill,but he's tweakin', as my cousin puts it. But that place in general has it's weird spots evenly spread throughout the office. It's chop full of politics and fuck all that noise. I'm glad I talk to the people I do cuz sometimes you gotta ask yourself: How's the body, agah? Haha.


Definitely listen to this band with headphones. Good ones if you have them. Recently I was taken on some huge clunky ass headphones: Sony MDR-X200. They were disguised as to look like pro headphones, without the pro price. Well, you get what you pay for. I do like that they go around the ear, and have an 11' cord. Other than that, I'm happy with their behind-the-ear headphones.


There's much more floating in this mind but at the current state I'm in, it won't make sense. But keep your eyelids peeled. myooz loves company...

No comments:

Post a Comment