03 February, 2010

Exciting music

I loaded up my iPod on my friends mac and she has a sweet collection of audible styles. This group, Digitalism, sounds like a party band. Definitely get up and bounce. I've been wanting to do this at work but some people would make it not cool and just uncomfortable. I wish I didn't have to be there in less than 5 hours. Or if I did, if Atleast it was a job I enjoyed. While I do this part entry, just thought I'd share that I now have seen all Star Stars movies and it was fucking epic. I can't believe I've been missing out on all of this. And when I saw Something Something Something Darkside again, I enjoyed it much more. May the Force be with you does sound religious, but its cool. I mean, any religion with a light saber and that has to do with keeping the Peace has to be fantastic. Well I'm done with this one. Listen to Digitally Imported radio. My thumbs are tired, hehe.



- Posted using BlogPress Lite.

No comments:

Post a Comment