03 February, 2010

In a very long time







Ok so, I haven't written in a long time. I really need to keep this in order. So the latest and greatest news is that The Allupons has recorded a new single and I've been lucky enough to record on it. It's a fun sound which has morphed in a big way ever since I first started listening to them a few years ago. Song 2 finally got a name. And lyrics changed that song big time. There are two different attitudes from how we've played to how it sounds as the new single, Over Again. Definitely give it a listen at www.TheAllupons.com. endplug.

Other than that, I've managed to stay pretty busy. Fun, always. Except for not playing in a certain salsa band anymore, but that's actually freed me up a little and it feels great. Ah yes, Hung out with the neighbor and a few other barracks members and that was cool. It was an exceptional night I would say. iPod touches need better blog apps. Yep.

Moré later...



- Posted using BlogPress Lite

No comments:

Post a Comment