23 February, 2010

You make me wanna funk

The last few weeks have been amazing. Started talking and it's so exciting! I've been taking everything in and possibly bottling some shit inside but that's coming to an end. Spoke with an old friend over the weekend. Well not just any old friend, he was my boy! Well, he has evolved into something great and is still growing. It was nice to hear his actual voice again. I'm sure when my closest friends and I visit him in June, things will be very different, yet similar.
Started talking to this girl as of late. And even though we are just talking, I haven't been this excited in quite a while. It is so hard to meet good people, and that's exactly what she is.. We've shared little moments and, although brief, I felt like I was frozen in time. :)
Listen to El Ten Eleven. Or is it l1011 ? Either way, I grabbed them last night from the illusion once internal, now external. And as I listen to this album with headphones ( the only way to really listen to music ) I can't help but feel this overwhelming state of euphoria and peace slowly rush through my body. What a feeling.
More to unfold once I have the energy and a full keyboard in front of me. Not this silly little covert style iPod. That also happens to automatically give formatting suggestions for the words iPod and iPhone. Haha.


.happynote.

No comments:

Post a Comment